The Odin Works Ambidextrous Modular Safety (AMS) for AR-15 and AR-9 rifles makes quickly changing from safe to fire extremely easy.
The enlarged paddles allow you to easily find them when under the stress of the clock in 3 gun or similar competitions and are designed to give you better control through a more ergonomic angle.
This safety selector is highly configurable and can be set to 8 different orientations depending on your preference. The selector barrel also allows it to be set at the 90 or 45-degree angle for a fast and smooth throw. It also features an ambi safety design, so it can be used by either left or right-handed shooters.
Easy to install just like a Mil-Spec AR safety selector.
- Made for AR-15 and AR-9 platforms (not made for AR-10 platform)
- Ergonomic design
- Ambidextrous selector
- Configurable to 8 different orientations
- Selector barrel can be set at 90 or 45 degrees
- Machined from 6061 Billet Aluminum
- FOLLOW ALL FIREARM SAFETY PROCAUTIONS WHEN INSTALLING NEW PRODUCTS
- Loosen and remove the grip from the lower receiver being careful not to lose the spring and detent
- Cock the hammer so the safety can be removed
- Remove the safety and replace with the new safety barrel. NOTE: The ODIN Works safety features a 90 degree and a 45 degree option which can be changed by reversing the orientation of the barrel in the lower receiver.
- Reinstall the detent, spring, and grip
- Install the provided safety levers on either side of the barrel with the flat head screw using the provided wrench. NOTE: The ODIN Works Ambi-Modular Safety is configurable up to 8 different orientations featuring the 90 and 45 degree selector.
- Ensure safety functionality prior to operation of a loaded firearm