13-PIECE MASTER GRADE ARMORER’S TOOL SET WITH PROFESSIONAL STORAGE CASE
Upgraded tools for upgrading guns! This 13-piece set includes 12 specialized crowfoot builder wrenches that fit the most common AR15 assembly nut sizes and a heavy-duty ½” torque wrench. Wrenches are titanium coated stainless steel and come in an organized and professional storage case.
- Master-Fit™ Torque Wrench (10 – 150 ft-lbs)
- Delta Ring Barrel Nut Wrench
- Free-Float Barrel Nut Wrench
- 3-Prong Flash Hider Wrench
- Extended & Standard Castle Nut Wrench
- Thin Castle Nut Wrench
- 2″ Spanner Wrench
- 5/8″ Muzzle Device / A2 Buttstock Extension Tube Wrench
- 3/4″ Muzzle Device Wrench
- 1-1/8″ Free-Float Barrel Nut Wrench
- 30mm Free-Float Barrel Nut Wrench
- 1-1/4″ Free-Float Barrel Nut Wrench
- 1-5/16″ Free-Float Barrel Nut Wrench
- Hard-Sided Tool Storage Case
GUN NUTS NEVER HAD IT SO GOOD!
The most comprehensive all-in-one AR15 Armorer’s Torque Wrench Kit ever assembled. Master-Fit single-purpose crowfoot wrenches are made specifically for the job. Specialized for precise fitment and manipulation of MIL-SPEC and free-float barrel nuts, muzzle devices and castle nuts.
Titanium coated stainless steel construction provides tight tolerances for solid nut-gripping strength and enhanced no-slip tool control.
Paired with the heavy-duty Master-Fit Torque Wrench, it takes Gun DIY building to a new level of Master Grade quality and precision. The ratcheting Master-Fit Torque Wrench boasts a 10 to 150 foot-pound range for various torque settings and requirements. With 45 ratcheting teeth, the driver clicks ever 8 degrees allowing for optimal placement and leverage positions. Dual-directional torque feature allows wrench to set torque on reverse threads as well.
It’s time to raise your Gun Tool Expectations and upgrade to Master Grade!
There are no reviews yet.