- Use any style AR stock/brace and pistol grip combination
- ALL NFA RULES APPLY
- Accommodates mil spec or commercial buffer tubes
- This adapter has the proper drop designed in, so factory sights can be used. (Bead, Rifle, and Ghost Ring Sights)
- Made from glass filled polymer
- Includes mounting hardware
- Torque specifications for grip screw is 25-30 inch-pounds. DO NOT EXCEED. Product damage can occur because of over tightening.
- NSN 1005-01-652-2229
Seems pretty durable. Ergo you need to add “mil-Spec” to the description as it doesn’t state whether it’s commercial or Mil-Spec. Also, during installation theres a little tab that needs to be knocked out to pass the bolt through to mount it to the receiver. All in all really good product and lets me mount any AR/M4 collapsible stock and grip.
Upon initial inspection it’s great! Fits my Mil-spec stock great! The problem is the grip! A MFT grip is far to large to mount on it, and won’t align properly! Will try a magpul one and update from there!
Great adapter for $39
I’ve had mine for over 5 years and over 500 rounds of 2 3/4 00.
– – – Things to know – – –
Mil-Spec or Commercial tube.
Need a castle nut.
The grip matters 100% because the grip mounting angel is already reduced.
Standard angel grip are a little more vertical, reduced angels can be completely vertical or develop a forward cant.
I recommend flat top grips. If the grip has a thicker back strap, then there are two issues I’ve found.
1.) You may not be able to hit the action release with your thumb AND
2.) The collapsible stock could get in the way of a proper grip by riding on the webbing of your hand.