Engineered with advanced ergonomics for comfort and improved performance, the O2 Lite M-LOK® compatible forend is the latest and lightest of all the Odin Works forends. Precision machined from 6005-T651, the O2 Lite is a full 20% lighter than its predecessors. All Odin Works forends are free floating for accuracy and hard anodized for durability.
- Free floating
- Made from 6005-T651 aluminum
- Weight (without hardware): 5.6 oz
- Hardware weight: 2.7 oz
- Inside diameter: 1.6″
- Outside diameter: W-1.8″ H-2.16″
- Accessory rails can be placed at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions and can be joined to create continuous Pic Spec Rail
- Four or more QD attachment points
- Engineered to allow for low profile gas block to fit inside
- Made to fit Magpul QD
Includes one 5-slot accessory rail ($15.00 value!)
*M-LOK® is a registered trademark of Magpul Industries Corp.
FOREND INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:
- Remove previously installed products. Leave the barrel in the upper receiver. (If the barrel is removed, align the small pin located on the barrel extension with the cutout in the upper receiver threads).
- Slide the forend adapter over the barrel. Screw onto the upper receiver. Align the gas tube hole in the upper with the gas tube hole in the adapter. Insert the reduced side of the alignment pin into the gas tube hole in the adapter through to the receiver.
- Apply Vibra-Tite to the barrel nut, as per Vibra-Tite instructions.
- Slide barrel nut over the barrel, screw the nut into the forend adapter, keep the adapter and upper receiver gas tube holes aligned with the alignment pin.
- Torque the barrel nut to 50 ft. lbs. Then remove the alignment pin and use pliers if necessary. Slide the forend over the forend adapter.
- Align the screw holes on the adapter and install screws.
- Accessory rails can be installed anywhere along the forend using the screws provided.