Strong and lightweight stock assembly for your mil-spec receiver extension.
- More pronounced cheekweld (SOPMOD type)
- Snag free Design. Lack of sharp edges prevents tangling of the rifle with the shooter’s sling, molle gear, or other kit.
- Modular VBOST (Vehicle Borne Operations Sling Tab) This tab interfaces with the shooter’s riggers’ band or bungee to secure the shooter’s sling against the stock when the carbine is not in use. (Increasingly, this is the most common application when operating inside a vehicle.)
- 2 different types of ambidextrous sling mounting options, including QD swivel sockets.
- Simple modular design. 6 parts, and 1 screw allow for modular adaption of future stock options and configurations.
- Built in rubber butt pad for secure shoulder placement.
- Material: Polymer
- Size: For Mil-Spec tube
United States Patent Number: 9,109,855
This product is the Mod 0 (no compartment)
There are no reviews yet.