Strong and lightweight stock assembly for your mil-spec receiver extension.
- More pronounced cheekweld (SOPMOD type)
- Snag free Design. Lack of sharp edges prevents tangling of the rifle with the shooter’s sling, molle gear, or other kit.
- Modular VBOST (Vehicle Borne Operations Sling Tab) This tab interfaces with the shooter’s riggers’ band or bungee to secure the shooter’s sling against the stock when the carbine is not in use. (Increasingly, this is the most common application when operating inside a vehicle.)
- 2 different types of ambidextrous sling mounting options, including QD swivel sockets.
- Longer overall length to fit longer “MilSpec” diameter AR10/A5/Intermediate receiver extensions.
- Storage compartment located in the toe of the stock, accessible through butt pad.
- Two different ambidextrous sling mounting options.
- Built in rubber butt pad for secure shoulder placement.
- Material: Polymer
- Size: For Mil-Spec tube
United States Patent Number: 9,109,855
This product is the Mod 1 (with compartment.) It contains a storage compartment located in the toe of the stock, accessible through butt pad.
There are no reviews yet.