Night Vision Tactical Hunting Gun Light with Green LED Lighting
Long-range, rail-mounted light featuring green LED lighting for game-tracking. Green LED combined with a deep-dish parabolic reflector produces an intense hot-spot that provides full game identification, preserves night vision and won’t spook game.
Securely fits a broad range of weapons. Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW. Mounts directly to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails and weapons with Glock-style rails.
- Green LED provides 150 lumens, runs 1.75 hours, 350m beam, 31,000 candela
- Mounts directly to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails and weapons with Glock-style rails
- Includes rail locating keys for mounting to a variety of rails
- Available with either standard door switch or remote door switch
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch
- Tethered battery door and latch mechanism prevents battery door loss while providing easy battery replacement.
- One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Extensively live-fire tested impact resistant construction
- Powered by twoCR123A lithium batteries (included)
- Durable anodized aluminum construction
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- Serialized for positive identification
- Length with standard switch: 4.83 in. (12.27 cm); 5.3 oz (150.3 grams) with standard switch and batteries
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
|Run Time||1.75 hours regulated run time. Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level.|
|Beam Distance||140 meters|
|Battery Type||CR123A Lithium|
|Length||4.83 inches (12.27 centimeters)|
|Weight||5.30 ounces (150.25 grams)|
|Light Source||Green C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime|
|Case Material / Lens||
Machined aluminum construction with anodized finish; Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating. O-ring sealed.
Rail Locating Keys for 1913 Picatinny Rails. CR123A Lithium batteries.
There are no reviews yet.