500 Lumen LED Tactical Weapon Light with Rear Switch Options
Maximize your weapons platform with interchangeable rear paddle switches that allow you to customize your TLR-7®A to your shooting style.
Ultra lightweight & compact, the TLR-7®A Weapon-Mounted Tactical Light features the latest in LED technology for high lumen operation and provides 1.5 hours of continuous runtime from a single lithium battery.
500 lumen output delivers a powerful beam with extensive range, good peripheral coverage and selectable strobe mode.
Rail clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle. Securely fits a broad range of weapons using key kit provided.
- 500 lumens; 140 m beam; runs 1.5 hours
- Custom optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Ambidextrous rear paddle switches
- Uses one (1) CR123A lithium battery (included)
- Safe-off feature prevents accidental activation; saves batteries
- Rail grip clamp securely attaches/detaches without putting your hands in front of the muzzle
- Durable, anodized machined aluminum construction
- User-enabled strobe function
- High power LED for extreme brightness.
- One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching or detaching.
- Extensively live-fire tested.
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 m for 30 minutes
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in the USA
- Ultra lightweight and compact.
- Serialized for positive identification.
|Run Time||1.5 hours|
|Beam Distance||140 meters|
|Battery Type||CR123A Lithium|
|Length||2.58 inches (6.55 centimeters)|
|Weight||2.40 ounces (68.04 grams)|
|Light Source||LED, white, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime|
|Case Material||Body and Facecap: 6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum with black anodized finish. Switch housing: Impact and chemical resistant engineered polymer.|
|Lens||High temperature, shock mounted, impact resistant Borofloat® glass.|
|Includes||HIGH SWITCH (mounted) and LOW SWITCH, lithium battery, and key kit|
There are no reviews yet.