Dial down the decibels with TradeSmart Ear Protection!
TradeSmart ear muffs for shooting serve as your personal auditory protector, exceeding US safety standards to assure you of our dedication to quality and your ear protection.
Our ear muffs, designed with comfort in mind, boast a universal fit while harmonizing perfectly with our ANSI z87.1 safety glasses. With an NRR of 28 and a 6-layer noise reduction system, your hearing health is our top priority.
At TradeSmart, we’re not just another faceless brand; we’re family. Join the chorus of satisfied shooters and discover the TradeSmart difference!
- ANSI NRR 28 Shooting Earmuffs, 1 pair
- ANSI NRR 33 Earplugs, 5 pairs (Get more earplugs here.)
Why Buy TradeSmart Ear Muffs for Shooting Ear Protection?
Ready to turn the “volume” down on your shooting experience? Don’t miss the chance to make the “sound” choice with TradeSmart Ear Muffs for Shooting. Once you try them, you’ll be all ears for their benefits!
- Never fear the threat of chronic tinnitus because TradeSmart ear muffs for shooting shield your ears from hazardous noise levels…
- Say goodbye to discomfort after long days at the range as our ear muffs are designed for your ultimate comfort…
Tune out excessive noise easily by wearing TradeSmart earmuffs with a unique, innovative 6-layer noise reduction system.
- Never worry about breaking the noise seal with your safety glasses because our ear muffs fit seamlessly with ANSI z87.1 safety glasses…
- orget about hassling with sizes, because our one-size-fits-all design ensures TradeSmart ear muffs fit everyone without any trouble.
- Rest easy knowing you’re investing in certified quality because our ear muffs not only meet but exceed high US safety and quality standards…
For instructions on inserting earplugs, please watch the video in the Gallery above.
A decade of peace of mind and sound investment, guaranteed. Roll the dice on TradeSmart Ear Muffs, it’s a sure bet with our ironclad 10-year warranty!
Firearms are dangerous and must be treated with extreme care. Please follow the 4 Rules of Firearm Safety.