Designed for traditional hunting rifles as well as common MSR/AR platforms, the Whiskey3 2-7x32mm riflescope is the ideal solution for medium to long range engagements, as well as recreational shooting across a wide range of calibers and conditions, including dangerous game hunting.
- 3x optical zoom offered in second focal plane (SFP) with multiple reticle options
- SBT™ – Perfectly matched to the ballistics of your shooting system, the SIG Ballistic Turret (SBT) is a custom laser-etched elevation dial for your SIG SAUER® Electro-Optics riflescope. Using inputs including bullet specifications, ballistic coefficient, muzzle velocity, elevation, and other environmental factors, the SBT system allows for the correct bullet drop compensation and pinpoint accuracy at any range.
- Low dispersion (LD) glass provides industry leading optical clarity for any situation
- LensArmor™ – Abrasion-resistant lens coatings for extreme durability ensure the lenses on your scope will stay sharp, bright, and clear.
- European style eyepiece for a smooth, fast, and precise reticle adjustment
- SpectraCoat™ – Highly efficient, ultra-wide broadband, anti-reflection lens coatings reduce surface reflections to extremely low levels across the entire visible spectrum providing superior light transmission.
- Stealth ID™ – Electro-Optics industrial design inspired by our legendary firearms; deflection armor trapezoidal surfacing breaks up the shape and visibility of the optic along with pistol slide serrations and grip checkering to add function to the form of all SIG SAUER electro-optics.
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
- Infinite Guarantee – SIG SAUER Electro-Optics are guaranteed forever. It’s an unlimited lifetime guarantee.
|Model||SOW33201||SOW33202 (This Model)|
|Adjustment Increments||0.5 MOA||0.5 MOA|
|Maintube Diameter||1 inch||1 inch|
|Travel per Rotation||12 MOA||12 MOA|
|Parallax Setting||100 Yards||100 Yards|
|Field of View Low (ft @ 100 yds)||13.8||13.8|
|Field of View High (ft @ 100 yds)||4.71||4.71|
|Eye Relief Low (in)||3.6||3.6|
|Eye Relief High (in)||3.6||3.6|
|Exit Pupil Low (mm)||10.6||10.6|
|Exit Pupil High (mm)||4||4|
|Diopter Adjustment Range||+/- 2||+/- 2|
|Waterproofing||IPX 7||IPX 7|
|Occular Outer Diameter (in)||1.72||1.72|
|Objective Outer Diameter||1.55||1.55|
|Internal Gas Purge||Nitrogen||Nitrogen|
|Total Elevation Travel||90 MOA||90 MOA|
|Total Windage Travel||90 MOA||90 MOA|
|Objective Lens Diameter (mm)||32mm||32mm|
There are no reviews yet.